Our next gig: 3 day NorCal Noisefest 2014 in Sacramento, CA
We are playing Sunday October 5 at 2:30 p.m.
See you there!!!
3 groups – Very different Electronic Noise
– Aaron Oppenheim – laptop. Not the usual drone. Very creative!
– Rubber (() Cement – Very, very funny!! Upstaged all of us with his Big costume and leading the audience outside with him down University Ave.!!
– Ear Spray – electronics, weird vocals and videos, percussion
Aaron Oppenheim, an American-Canadian Canadian-American currently based in Oakland, who improvises sounds from his laptop. His music straddles the line between noise, drone, and glitch, always emphasizing liveness and in-the-momentishness.
Rubber (() Cement – Realizes all tires as sentient animals covered in stamped hieroglyphs. The world is a reading surface-ribbon for any number of distributed microscopic eyes.
Ear Spray – Synthesizing electronics, acoustic percussion, voice and videos into dynamic and strange aural landscapes and improvisations. Science videos with strange processing. Galaxies and nebulas, sharks, molecules, plants, blood and cancer cells, etc. Plus lots of effects, of course!!
– Carlos Jennings — Electronics and Conduction
– Ann O’Rourke — Vocals, Videos, Effects/Mixer, Percussion and Instagator
– Mark Pino — Entertainer and Intense Percussionist